Bangor Termite Barriers
For Experienced and Professional Termite Barriers for
Bangor Contact us today.
Get Your Pest Control Quote Now
Termite Inspections for Bangor
What are Termites?
White Ants are what Termites are commonly referred as in Australia. They are an insect and descended from a cockroach like ancestor.
There are 350 difference species of termites within Australia and a small number of species cause over 100 million dollars of property damage each year.
3 Facts about Termites
- Ecologically speaking termites are a beneficial insects, however they are a serious issue for home and property owners.
- The worker and soldier termites are almost always blind.
- Termite soldiers will tap warning signals to the colony when they detect a threat.
What Termites Can Do
Termites can eat any timber or wood inside your home which includes wooden floors and furniture. 1 in 5 houses have or have had a termite infestation and/or damage.
Termites eat 24 hours a day and a colony are able to eat 5 grams of wood per day. Left untreated termites can quickly cause thousands of dollars of damage to your Bangor property.
The termite queen can live up to 25 years and is able to produce 1000 eggs per day. This means that they are able to produce 9,000,000 eggs from one queen and a single colony is able to destroy a home. Killing the queen is crucial to stopping further termite damage to your home.
7 Signs Termites Are In Your Property
- Head banging, a quiet clicking sound coming from your walls.
- Flying termites, mostly seen at night ‘Swarmers’ or flying bugs can be a sign that you have termites.
- Ants or termites, ants can be confused with termites, look at the waist section as it is a lot thicker in a termite than that of an ant.
- Hollow sounding timber, termites will often consume wood from the inside out, when knocking or tapping in the area will often sound hollow or papery.
- Tight fitting doors or hard to open windows. This can be a sign of termites as the moisture termites produce when eating and tunnelling through a door and window frame can cause the wood to warp out of shape.
- Tunnels in the Wood, often difficult to see from the outside but if you see them in a piece of broken timber near or in your house it can be a sign that there may termites in the property.
- Termite droppings, one of the key signs of termites. In particular drywood termites the droppings are called frass. It has a dark powdery appearance and will be located around the infestation.
RECENT REVIEWS FROM HI PAGES
Diana P from North Ryde, NSW
28 Feb 2022
Great responsive communications, no fuss and efficient work. Could see the generous use of the spray. Was late but still came out all the way. Still yet to see the effects as some cockroaches still out and about.
Frances M from Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW
23 Feb 2022
Thank you for your prompt attention. Your professionalism helped to ease my elderly mother’s concerns and she was very happy with your service.
In NSW 1 in 3 homes have termites!
Get to know us at Certified Pest Management.
The founder of Certified Pest Management, Essa Houri, wanted to make it easier for people to deal with this nightmare — that’s when he laid the foundation of this company.
Based in Sydney, Australia, our team consists of industry experts who know how to detect termite activity, treat existing infestations and prevent termites from doing further damage. With over 10+ years of experience and ongoing professional training, if you are worried about possible termite issues, then a conversation with is the best first step to getting on top of any possible concerns.
Termite Inspections for Bangor
Certified Pest Management Sydney provide expert termite inspections so you can sleep easy.
- Pre Purchase Termite Inspections
- New Home Purchase Termite Inspections
- Annual Termite Inspections
- Rental Property Termite Inspections
- Strata Property Termite Inspections
We have inspected homes across Sydney as well as in and around your suburb of Bangor.
We know Bangor well for potential termite problems.
Using the right equipment our 10 years of experience and local knowledge of Bangor our team can detect termites within your property.
Regular inspections can ensure that more series termite infestations are prevented. We recommend annual termite inspections as this will allow infestations to be detected and identify the best ways to minimise the risks.
The small investment in an inspection can save hundreds of thousands in damages and lost property value. You get insurance to protect against damage to your home from storms, fire, etc but termite damage is generally not covered well in our experience, or at all.
An inspection is like getting insurance for this type of damage and with termites relentlessly popping up in new locations, it is well worth it.
Types of Inspections we provide:
- Pre-purchase inspections when buying a new Bangor property. This report provides a visual assessment of the condition of a property that will locate existing defects or areas of concern.The subterranean termite activity and any signs of moisture issues will be assessed by our licensed professionals.
- Pre-construction inspections and treatments, an important inspection to perform before the construction/slab has commenced.
- Home and property termite inspection if you suspect your home has termites.
Termite Treatment for Bangor
At Certified Pest Management we use effective methods to ensure the fastest and most effective eradication of a termite infestation.
Baiting for Termites
Baiting focus on eradicating any existing termites on the property by using a specialised baiting system.
The process involves placing termite tasty pieces of timber that are then placed through out the property.
Once we have located where the termites have infested we are then able to eradicate the infestation.
The baits are ensured to not be harmful to favourable insects, plants or humans, by not utilising any toxic compounds.
This method has been shown to work very well for complex buildings with multiple stories and concrete floors.
Friendly, Reliable, Professional and Quality Termite Management Services in Sydney.
Termite Barriers for Bangor
One of the best strategies of termite treatment is to keep termites away from the property in the first place. This is achieved by creating a barrier with a special repellent compound.
Barriers for Termites
By applying a chemical treatment around either a specific part or a full perimeter around the property we can create a barrier between the property and the termites.
Termites are prevented from infesting a property by the application of the chemical barrier.
Future damage can be prevented when this barrier has been applied to the property.
This method is shown to be very effective for general households.
6 Prevention Methods for Bangor Termites
- Drips, Leaks & Pipes By fixing any leaking pipes or inadequate draining will help prevent attracting termites, as they love moisture and wood.
- Shrubs & Garden Ensuring that your garden beds are clear of building edges and small gaps left between bricks to enable water to drain out.This increases the distance termites will have to travel to enter the property.
- Keep Areas Clear Areas under the home should be kept clear as to not reduce ventilation and give pests such as termites an initial place to infest.
- Move Wood Ensuring that any wood that is stored outside is not in close contact with the ground and is not close to the home.
- Pre-Construction A pre-construction spray will ensure that there is a barrier from termites from the start of the construction process.
- Regular Check-Ins By getting professional pest inspections on a regular basis will reduce your risk of a severe termite infestation as it will be able to be detected and treated as soon as possible.It is recommend to have an inspection at least once a year.
- Ant Pest Control Bangor
- Bed Bugs Pest Control Bangor
- Bees Pest Control Bangor
- Birds Problems Pest Control Bangor
- Carpet Beatles Pest Control Bangor
- Cockroach Pest Control Bangor
- Cockroaches Pest Control Bangor
- German Cockroaches Pest Control Bangor
- Fleas Pest Control Bangor
- End of Lease Pest Control Bangor
- Mosquitos Pest Control Bangor
- Possum Pest Control Bangor
- Rodents Pest Control Bangor
- Rats Pest Control Bangor
- Vermin Pest Control Bangor
- Silverfish Pest Control Bangor
- Spider Pest Control Bangor
- Termite Pest Control Bangor
- White Ant Pest Control Bangor
- Wasp Pest Control Bangor
- General Pest Control Bangor
Sandy Point | Alfords Point | Bangor | Barden Ridge | Bonnet Bay | Burraneer | Caringbah | Caringbah South | Como | Cronulla | Dolans Bay | Engadine | Grays Point | Greenhills Beach | Gymea | Gymea Bay | Heathcote | Illawong | Jannali | Kangaroo Point | Kareela | Kirrawee | Kurnell | Lilli Pilli | Loftus | Lucas Heights | Menai | Miranda | Oyster Bay | Port Hacking | Sutherland | Sylvania | Sylvania Waters | Taren Point | Woolooware | Woronora | Woronora Heights | Yarrawarrah | Yowie Bay
Councils We Provide Pest Control Services to in Sydney
Council of Bayside | City of Blacktown | City of Blue Mountains | Municipality of Burwood | Council of Camden | City of Campbelltown | City of Canada Bay | City of Canterbury-Bankstown | City of Cumberland | City of Fairfield | Council of Georges River | City of Hawkesbury | Shire of Hornsby | Municipality of Hunter’s Hill | Council of Inner West | Council of Ku-ring-gai | Municipality of Lane Cove | City of Liverpool | Council of Mosman | Council of North Sydney | Council of Northern Beaches | City of Parramatta | Council of Penrith City | City of Randwick | City of Ryde | Municipality of Strathfield | Shire of Sutherland | City of Sydney | The Hills Shire | Council of Waverley | City of Willoughby | Municipality of Woollahra